The Legacy Circle
Legacy Circle members have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the financial health and future of the FSO. And it’s very easy to do.
Legacy Circle members can leave a gift in one or more ways:
- Designate the FSO as beneficiary in your will or living trust. It is important to include our tax identification number and legal address in your estate plan to assure the best stewardship of your gift.
- Name the FSO as the sole beneficiary or one of the beneficiaries of a life insurance policy or retirement account.
- Make a gift of cash or stock to establish a Charitable Gift Annuity. At the time of the gift, the donor receives a tax deduction, and then receives a fixed annuity payment for life.
- Create a Charitable Remainder Trust. The trust provides the donor with income for the term of the trust, a tax deduction, and eliminates capital gain taxes. The FSO receives the remainder at the end of the trust term.
When you consider an estate gift, remember to work with your attorney or financial advisor. The FSO’s legal name and address is Flagstaff Symphony Association. Our federal tax ID number is 86-0186038.
If you decide to join the Legacy Circle, contact the FSO offices or you can download an enrollment form here. All information is confidential.
Legacy Circle Members
- Irene Alpert
- Paul Bjorklund
- Ted Bowell
- Kathryn L. Dorst
- Samuel Fitzpatrick
- Dick Griesenbeck
- Kathleen Gregg
- Jean Hansen
- Lucy Alice and H. Stuart Houston
- Max Jerrell
- Ann Johnson
- Bruce and Blanka Lockling
- John McLaughlin
- Friends and family of Warde B. Ogden
- Bill Rowland
- Linda and John Rumics
- Mary Sweitzer
- Eugene L. Weller