The Flagstaff Symphony Orchestra is launching a new program. As many other orchestras across the country have already done, the FSO is providing the opportunity for YOU to sponsor an FSO musician for the 2018-2019 concert season. Connect your passion to your donation!
Why Should I Sponsor a Chair?:
- Sponsoring a chair is a very visible way of showing your support to the organization AND developing a special relationship with one of our incredible musicians
- Maybe “your” musician plays an instrument that you have always loved or that you used to play
- Maybe you already know one of our musicians and would like to show your support of him/her in another way
- Sponsoring a musician personalizes the orchestral experience
Benefits of Sponsoring a Chair:
- You will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are playing a major role in continuing the quality of the FSO’s musical programming.
- You will have your picture taken with your chosen musician; a memento for the wall in your home or office.
- At the beginning of the Season, the Executive Director will take you backstage to meet “your” musician, in case you do not already know him/her.
- You will receive a certificate declaring that you have sponsored a musician for the 2018-2019 FSO Season.
- Your (or your designee’s) name will appear in the program insert at each concert next to your sponsored musician. For example: John Doe, the Ann & Jerry Smith sponsored chair.
- Your name will also appear on the FSO website as the sponsor of the listed musician.
What You Need to Know:
- Sponsorship levels: $500 to sponsor a student musician; $1000 for a professional section player; and $3000 for a Principal player in any section (excluding Andrew Hamby and Rebecca Scarnati).
- Sponsorships are annual and would need to be renewed each season.
- You can pay all at once for the sponsorship or in monthly installments throughout the season.
- You can sponsor with a friend, each paying half for the chosen chair.
- You will have the first right to renew next season, if you so desire.
- Call the Executive Director, Cheryl Ossenfort (774-5107 ext. 104) to sign up.
- Please note: annual chair sponsorships are different from endowed chairs. If you are interested in endowing a chair for perpetuity, please call Cheryl.