Tickets are priced by section in the auditorium.
View the seating chart.
Dates to Remember
- July 13th – The currently held seats of subscribers who do not call in for re-subscription will be released for general purchase
- July 16th – Single ticket sales will open through CTO for the 69th Season
- September 28th – 69th Season begins
Tickets are available from the NAU Central Ticket Office at 928.523.5661.
Additionally, tickets can be purchased:
- In person at the NAU Central Ticket Office until 6 p.m. on the day of the performance
- In person from 6:15 pm on the day of the performance from the ticket office located on the first floor below Ardrey Memorial Auditorium
- By mail at P.O. Box 5658, Flagstaff, AZ 86011
Please note that there is a $2 service charge added to ticket prices when purchased the night of the concert.
6 Masterworks Concert Subscription
Hear all six Masterworks concerts and save with a discount of 15% off single ticket prices.
Choose Your Own Subscription
Choose any 3, 4 or 5 concerts to create your own package and receive 10% off single ticket prices.
Add The Nutcracker
Add The Nutcracker to any subscription package with a 25% discount off the single ticket price by including it in your purchase. Please note: The Nutcracker is not included in either subscription package.
- Save up to 15% off single ticket prices!
- Priority seating – reserve the best seats.
- Add The Nutcracker with a 25% subscriber discount.
- Save 10% on any additional tickets purchased all season.
- Free replacement of misplaced tickets.
How to Subscribe
- Call NAU Central Ticket Office, 928-523-5661
- In person at Central Ticket Office in the University Union on NAU campus
Central Ticket Office Summer Hours
Monday – Friday 10am to 2pm
Closed on weekends
Special Pricing and Discounts:
- Senior Rush Tickets: for those patrons who are 65 years of age and older, we offer $15 tickets in Price 5 seating. Seniors wishing to sit in other sections are given 50% off. *PLEASE NOTE: Senior discounts are only available during concert week. Concert week begins on the Monday before a concert.
- Student Rush Tickets: student tickets are $8 and sold only in Price 5 seating. Students wishing to sit in other sections are given 50% off. These tickets are available to students of any age from any school who present a valid I.D.*PLEASE NOTE: Student rush tickets are only available during concert week. Concert week begins on the Monday before a concert.
- Educators and Military Personnel: We offer $15 tickets in Price 5 seating to Educators and Military Personnel through the entire season. Those wishing to sit outside of the Price 5 seating area will be given 50% off. Please present valid I.D. when purchasing.
- Children: Children’s tickets include any seat in the house (excluding Price 6 tickets) at half price! The FSO encourages the cultural enrichment of our youth and gladly welcomes children (typically this means ages 7-17 but use your best judgement) accompanied by an adult.
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Flagstaff: If you are a BBBS of Flagstaff mentor please check with the local office for the discount code!
- Educational Groups: Educational groups receive a flat rate of $8 per ticket, whether for the child or the teacher/chaperone/leader. Teacher & Leaders wishing to bring students to a concert should contact the FSO office at 928.774.5107 before calling the NAU central ticketing office.
- Adult Groups: Those wishing to bring a group to a concert will receive a rate of $8 for children and $15 for adults. To qualify for this discount, a “group” will consist of a minimum of 10 people. One free ticket will be given to the group organizer! Please contact the FSO office at 928.774.5107 before calling the NAU central ticketing office.
Angels & Advocates: Donating Unused Tickets
Become an angel and an advocate when you have tickets to a symphony concert but cannot attend. If you’ve tickets to a concert you are unable to use, on your behalf we will donate them to a child at Thomas Elementary School who might otherwise be unable to attend a symphony performance. We’ll let them know your name if you so choose, and we will send you a tax credit letter as well. Your ticket can give a child an introduction to the power and awe of a live concert. Contact the symphony office at 928.774.5107 for assistance.