THE 2021 BEETHOVEN CHALLENGE:
HOW IT WORKS
Steps to a successful Beethoven Challenge:
- Register in one of the category levels available, from Basic to Event Partner.
- Send your t-shirt size and type (male/female) to email@example.com Your shirt will be sent to you at the end of the challenge.
- Decide on your challenge: 5K, 10K, or Half Marathon (you can do any or all of them!)
- Start your challenge! Pick your favorite trail and run, walk or ride at your own pace. You have between May 29 – June 12 to complete the challenge. Remember to Listen to our Spotify playlist along the way!
- View the virtual route you’ve chosen and read about and see the points of interest to learn more about Beethoven and his hometown, Bonn, Germany. See Below!
ABOUT THE RACE
Have you ever wanted to travel to Bonn, Germany, and run, walk or ride past the incredible historical landmarks in Ludwig van Beethoven’s hometown? Here’s your chance to experience the power and majesty of one of the greatest composers of all time as you achieve your fitness goals. As a bonus, you will receive fun facts and pictures related to Beethoven and this beautiful region of Germany, and you can listen to our Spotify playlists along the way to enjoy Beethoven’s inspiring music. And don’t forget about the awesome rewards you will receive for achieving your goals, including a cool Beethoven medal and optional t-shirt.