Enjoy a range of exclusive benefits and rewards when you subscribe to the 20/21 Season.
- 15% off Full Season 4 Concerts Masterworks Package
- 10% off Choose 3 Concerts Masterworks Package
- 10% off Special Add-On Concerts – The Nutcracker and Broadway Classics
- Returning Subscribers…Keep Your Seats from Last Year! (Held until Aug. 15)
- Choose the shows you want.
- Add on tickets at your subscriber discount throughout the season.
- FLEXIBILITY AND SERVICE.
- FREE and easy ticket exchanges. (Upgrade costs may apply.)
- FREE lost ticket replacement.
- One Missed Concert Voucher to redeem after a missed concert.
Subscriber VIP Rewards:
- Exclusive invitations to special events and open rehearsals.
- Enjoy discounts at local restaurants.
How to Subscribe
- Download the season brochure and fill out the form here
- Call NAU Central Ticket Office, 928-523-5661 (open limited hours until August 12th)
- In person at Central Ticket Office in the University Union on NAU campus (open limited hours until August 12th)
Tickets are priced by section in the auditorium.
View the seating chart.
Central Ticket Office Hours
Mon – Fri 8am to 5pm, and 10am to 2pm on Saturdays.
Tickets are available from the NAU Central Ticket Office at 928.523.5661. (open limited hours until August 12th)
Additionally, tickets can be purchased:
- In person at the NAU Central Ticket Office 1050 Knoles Dr, Flagstaff, AZ 86011 (open limited hours until August 12th)
- In person from 6:15 pm on the day of the performance from the ticket office located on the first floor below Ardrey Memorial Auditorium
Please note that NAU and Tickets West charge fees for ticket purchases. The FSO has no control over those costs.
Special Pricing and Discounts:
- Students: For students with valid school I.D., tickets are $10 (plus CTO fees) for price level 5 and 6. Available for in-person ticket purchase only.
- Military and Teachers: 20% discount for any price level. Available for in-person ticket purchase only. Please present valid I.D. when purchasing. Teachers accompanying groups of 10 students or more will receive the Student Price.
- Seniors: For 65 years of age and older, 50% discount the week of the performance for price levels 3 thru 6.
- Group Discount: For groups of 10 or more, $15 tickets for price level 5 and 6.
- Juniors: For children 12 and younger, tickets are $8 (plus CTO fees) for any price level.
- Family Discount: One free Junior ticket for each regularly priced Adult ticket.
Angels & Advocates: Donating Unused Tickets
Become an angel and an advocate when you have tickets to a symphony concert but cannot attend. If you’ve tickets to a concert you are unable to use, on your behalf we will donate them to a child at Thomas Elementary School who might otherwise be unable to attend a symphony performance. We’ll let them know your name if you so choose, and we will send you a tax credit letter as well. Your ticket can give a child an introduction to the power and awe of a live concert. Contact the symphony office at 928.774.5107 for assistance.