Tickets are priced by section in the auditorium.
View the seating chart.
Central Ticket Office Hours
Mon – Fri 8am to 5pm, and 10am to 2pm on Saturdays.
Tickets are available from the NAU Central Ticket Office at 928.523.5661.
Additionally, tickets can be purchased:
- In person at the NAU Central Ticket Office 1050 Knoles Dr, Flagstaff, AZ 86011
- In person from 6:15 pm on the day of the performance from the ticket office located on the first floor below Ardrey Memorial Auditorium
Please note that NAU and Tickets West charge fees for ticket purchases. The FSO has no control over those costs.
6 Season Concert Subscription
Hear all six season concerts and save with a discount of 15% off single ticket prices.
Choose Your Own Subscription
Choose any 3, 4 or 5 concerts to create your own package and receive 10% off single ticket prices.
Add The Nutcracker
Add The Nutcracker to any subscription package with a 25% discount off the single ticket price by including it in your purchase. Please note: The Nutcracker is not included in either subscription package.
- Save up to 15% off single ticket prices!
- Priority seating – reserve the best seats.
- Add The Nutcracker with a 25% subscriber discount.
- Save 10% on any additional tickets purchased all season.
- Free replacement of misplaced tickets.
How to Subscribe
- Call NAU Central Ticket Office, 928-523-5661
- In person at Central Ticket Office in the University Union on NAU campus
Special Pricing and Discounts:
- Senior Rush Tickets: for those patrons who are 65 years of age and older, we offer $15 tickets in Price 5 seating. Seniors wishing to sit in other sections are given 50% off.
- Student Tickets: student tickets are $8
- Educators and Military Personnel: We offer $15 tickets in Price 5 seating to Educators and Military Personnel through the entire season. Those wishing to sit outside of the Price 5 seating area will be given 50% off. Please present valid I.D. when purchasing.
- Educational Groups: Educational groups receive a flat rate of $8 per ticket, whether for the child or the teacher/chaperone/leader. Teacher & Leaders wishing to bring students to a concert should contact the FSO office at 928.774.5107 before calling the NAU central ticketing office.
- Adult Groups: Those wishing to bring a group to a concert will receive a rate of $8 for children and $15 for adults. To qualify for this discount, a “group” will consist of a minimum of 10 people. One free ticket will be given to the group organizer! Please contact the FSO office at 928.774.5107 before calling the NAU central ticketing office.
Angels & Advocates: Donating Unused Tickets
Become an angel and an advocate when you have tickets to a symphony concert but cannot attend. If you’ve tickets to a concert you are unable to use, on your behalf we will donate them to a child at Thomas Elementary School who might otherwise be unable to attend a symphony performance. We’ll let them know your name if you so choose, and we will send you a tax credit letter as well. Your ticket can give a child an introduction to the power and awe of a live concert. Contact the symphony office at 928.774.5107 for assistance.