How You Can Make a Positive Impact
Due to the generosity of the Flagstaff community, we were able to Keep the Music Alive during the pandemic, and we are excited to return to LIVE performances again for Season 72! Your sponsorship will help continue our 72-year legacy of bringing the finest orchestral music and special events to our community, while ensuring that your name/company receives market awareness to your targeted audience. By associating your company with the FSO, not only do you demonstrate your commitment to the arts in Flagstaff, especially during these unprecedented times, but you ensure brand awareness of your company in market segments that are crucial to your product and mission.
Advertise in our Season 72 Program!
In addition to our annual print version, we are continuing our exciting interactive digital program with:
- Full-page ads from $1400 – $1800; Half-page $750; Quarter-page $600
- Hyperlinked ads to your business (when you purchase half and full-page ads)
- FSO e-newsletter ads and regular social media shout-outs for your business
- Your logo on hard copy and digital concert posters
- ”Earmarks” – Interactive musical facts and playlists throughout the digital program – sponsor this exciting new online offering for $250 per concert and have your business prominently featured throughout the program
- See our Advertising Spec Sheet for pricing – there is no additional cost for the digital program!
- Receive a 10% discount on an ad in the Season Program for any sponsorship of $500 or more. Or, receive a complimentary ad for sponsorships $1,000 or more.
2nd Annual Golf Tournament – September 18, 2021
- Be a part of the FSO’s second-annual Golf Tournament at the Continental Country Club!
- Sponsor a hole for $250 or a cart for $150, with your business’s sign prominently displayed
- Serve as an event sponsor for $1,000 or more, with your business featured on all event advertising
- Put together a foursome for $600 that represents your business and play to win!
Sponsor a Guest Artist
- Help the FSO continue to bring the finest solo artists available to our community! Sponsorships range from $3,000 – $7,000
- Season 72 Artists include:
- Jeffrey Swann – Celebrating Beethoven Concert, Sep. 24. A northern Arizona native who has gone on to world-renowned fame as a piano soloist.
- Steven Moeckel – Musical Landscapes Concert, Oct. 22. Concertmaster with the Phoenix Symphony, hailed by critics worldwide as one of the most versatile young violinists of today – ALREADY SPONSORED
- NAU Community Music and Dance Academy – The Nutcracker Ballet, Dec. 3-4. Support the remarkable student dancers from NAU as they perform in this cherished Flagstaff holiday favorite, winner of the 2021 Viola Award.
- Cicely Parnas – Earth Day Celebration Concert, Apr. 15. International cello artist performing Bloch’s powerful Hebraic Rhapsody in this special concert focused on our precious planet.
Sponsor a Concert!
- Help bring the music of Season 72 to life with a sponsorship of one of our exciting programs:
- Celebrating Beethoven – September 24, 2021
- Musical Landscapes – October 22, 2021
- The Nutcracker – December 3-4, 2021
- Musical Stories – January 21, 2022
- Broadway Classics! – February 19, 2022
- Earth Day Celebration – April 15, 2022
- Concert Sponsorships range from $250 (for an Earmark campaign, described above) to $5,000 as a premier sponsor.
Sponsor an FSO Musician
- Participating in the FSO Sponsor a Chair Program personalizes your orchestra experience and brings a new perspective to the music you love. Whether you have an affinity for a particular instrument or player, you will enjoy a sense of inclusion as you watch and listen to the FSO and your sponsored musician.
- $500 Student Musician
- $1,000 Professional Section Player
- $3,000 Principal Player (excluding Andrew Hamby and Rebecca Scarnati)
- $5,000 Concertmaster
- $10,000 Conductor
Receive a 10% discount on an ad in the Season Program for any sponsorship of $500 or more. Or, receive a complimentary ad for sponsorships $1,000 or more.Sign Up Today! Contact the FSO Office.